Thursday, September 20, 2007

EuropE CAALllllllinn!!!

Writing is good!
Travelling is great!
Sharing your experiences is the best!!

Here I am ... with my very own travel log!! or should I say Travel 'Blog'.

I start off on my journey tonight just after midnight... heading off to the French city of Lyon via a small stopover at Vienna , Austria.

My number in Europe will be 0044 7924037562.

For in uninitiated I am a 2nd year student at IIM Indore, India and am going to Ecole de Management, Lyon for a 3 month student exchange program. Armed with my Eurail Global Pass, Digicam, the French Embasssy Scholarship (thank you !!) and a spirit to discover, learn and enjoy my journey begins in a few hours from now!

Regular posts and updates.. pics and anecdotes... surprises and let downs.. you can expect it all on this blog.

Wish me luck :-)

2 comments:

Bhavna said...

Hi Pranav... Its an amazing opportunity... I am very excited for you... The very best from me... Have a great trip... And try to visit Finland!

Sheetal/Vanishka said...

hey pranav so gr8 to hear frm u missing u lots u take care and hope to see u soon